Sunday 18 April 2010

Cath Kidston Overload......


Ok girlies....Cath kidston time ! When it comes to the honeymoon, you just gotta buy yourself some girlie treats for the journey with the new hubby !

I love these eye masks and pillow sets, which are so funky !

My honeymoon is well and truly been and gone but with another holiday booked in for June, I am so going to treat myself to this pink and white star set ! too cute !!!!

These are my favourites but check out the website for lots more lovelyness.



Who doesn't love Cath Kidston ?

I actually first noticed the above eye mask and travel pillow at asos but then went over to the cath kidston website for more print options. I think this one is my favourite though !  well actually the below one is also mightly colourful !

Her accessories are just fab, fab, fab ! 
Then we have more passport holders.....


hhhhhhmmmmm....... which to buy !!




No comments:

Post a Comment