Saturday 8 May 2010

Beautiful Shoes.......


These are my beautiful wedding shoes below !

Karen Millen ! I love them !


 I also got them in the sale which was great as full price at Karen Millen tends to be a small fortune ! But always worth it as they do such beautiful clothes & accessories.
So what shoes are out & about on the high street ?

Well as usual my first stop was Asos.

Asos is great as it has such a wide range of brands & prices, from asos own brand through to the designer labels. Huge variety ! 

So I came across these beautiful ones which aren't necessary for the bride to be but could be great for the  honeymoon or any gals heading to a wedding some time soon !

I just love the pattern & the intricate bow detail at the side !


So what about the bride to be ?

Well these shoes are cute from Next.


Not only does it have this sweet satin bow, but also the diamonte detailing at the heel ! These are also available in black which could be great for the bridesmaids or Mother of the bride ?!



I also across these pretty shoes from Monsoon ! Love the unsual side detailing going on !




Then last but not least these jade coloured shoes, again from Monsoon ! It's such a  vibrant colour ! x

No comments:

Post a Comment