Friday 18 June 2010


I am just so exciteable, I have arrived back from my holidays earlier today to a wonderful suprise ! The beautiful girlies at Rock my wedding have added  a real RMW bride fashion post about my special day in detail !

I have some truly sweet posts coming up in the next few weeks but Friday & this weekend will be a brief one as I am working tomorrow & then I am at the Races on Saturday as well as a very exciting JLS mini concert there! Who would believe I was quite 28years old ! ha ! Anyway for Thursday evening I will leave you with this lovely phrase that I have posted before but seeing as I might have a few new gals heading over, this is a lovely thought for the day.

 
See you all soon peeps x

Taken from a beautiful book I was given many years ago : Desiderata ' a survival guide for life' by Max Ehrmann

No comments:

Post a Comment