Saturday 21 August 2010


Good Morning all. I went on an ickle bag mission yesterday but I couldn't resist in showing you this additional treat today. It's not a wedding related bag but could be a really nice honeymoon extra. Or what the hell, just go out and treat yourself with no other reason that it's nearly pay day & we want that bag !! Again I found this on asos but it is an Oasis creation & I think the colours & the floral design are really adorable x



So at last girlies, I am getting back on track with the updated posts & while they aren't always wedding related it doesn't really matter. As long as you like what you see and want to head back again for a further update I am smiling. x x See you Monday for our positive phrase of the day & then later in the week I have got more sweetness for you all x x

Enjoy the weekend break peeps x

No comments:

Post a Comment