Friday 23 April 2010

Vera Wang


While we are on the subject of Vera Wang I have to mention the beautiful wedding book I received off my mum & dad on my wedding day  :



Vera Wang does some stunning wedding gowns & I took inspiration from her style for my own wedding dress which I created myself. I will be writing more posts on my dress in the near future as designing &making it was very important for me & looking back I am not quite sure how I achieved it now, but I did & I am so proud of myself.

Anyway I digressed....... Vera Wang gowns are just too beautiful but also huge amounts of money so this is a way of having an ickle bit of Vera Wang in our lives.

I have my copy safely boxed away with other wedding treats. 

If you do end up buying this book for yourself or as a gift for someone else , I would recommend buying it at Amazon as it is nearly half the price as other major department stores.  


Enjoy the read !

No comments:

Post a Comment