Saturday 29 May 2010

It's the bank holiday weekend yet again ladies & nearly June, now that is scary stuff ! I am very excited as I am off to a evening wedding reception tonight, however I am yet to decide on an outfit, so I am off to the trafford centre later with my good friend to raid the shops & go for a last minute panic buy !!! No excuse as I have had ages to get organised with this, though I do have something in mind so hopefully if the shop I am thinking of has my size I am going for that option straight away !!! Won't give the game away, however will show you some pictures hopefully Monday.

So an ickle shout out to Beth & Eddie. I hope you have a wonderful day & I am looking forward to seeing the beautiful dress tonight. yippee x x

 C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s

No comments:

Post a Comment