Tuesday 11 May 2010

Recommendation......

When we went on our honeymoon last year, I picked up a few books to read at the airport as suprise suprise I was last minute getting everything organised.

I came across this below treat, & still wedding related, it made me feel like I was still in the bridal bubble. I just had to tell you, its such a fab read & very entertaining !
 
It would also be a lovely gift for any newly engaged friends of yours, it will defo get them in the wedding spirit ! he he x
So what is it di ?

It's called 'Wedding babylon' by Imogen Edwards-Jones & it's a behind the scenes look at what is the happiest day of your life !

I bought it for a couple of friends on Amazon & it's just less than £10, which is good going as it's a really thick book.


No comments:

Post a Comment