Thursday 20 May 2010


Well look what I just came across......The New Kate Moss Collection at Topshop ! Not that I am a huge fan of Kate Moss as I think her bad ways & behaviour in the past isn't the most appropriate for someone who is seen as a real role model to young teenagers, however this range & the way it has been captured is gorgeous !

How angelic does she look here !!

 Maybe we are beginning to see the gorgoeus Kate in a new light ! !


I think I will be making a trip to Topshop to check out the new treats !

Floral is so on trend this season with the key pieces being the mini shorts,of course anything floral & my favourite :  Lace !! Bare that in mind for when you are planning your holiday wardrobe girlies !!



Lace can be so delicate & is really key this spring / summer ! For my wedding dress I used French hand made Chantilly lace which was just stunning .... however that story is for another time....... he he ....

nite x



No comments:

Post a Comment