Wednesday 26 May 2010



 
Well, yet again I made an ickle trip to asos for my weekly sneak peep  & came across these floral beauties x x Very Cath Kidston inspired, this asos own brand range is a little more reasonable in price ( Cath Kidston is lush though & so worth treating yourself once in a while )




This holdall is £32.00 which I thought was quite a bargain for such a practical bag !! Ideal for hand luggage ( don't  take my word for it though & always check the travel restrictions on size allowance when travelling abroad )



& look at the matching purse you can buy as well !!

 & last but not least look at this cutesy over the shoulder option ! It's in the sale too !!!
Check out the site now :  asos



That is all for my floral overload ! Did you see what I did there, posts on flowers yesterday & floral bags today !! I like it di ! he he


1 comment:

  1. I completely love the floral bags! I've been obsessed with them ever since I first saw them in Barcelona a few months ago...great post!

    ReplyDelete