Friday 25 June 2010




Another T.E.A. post, & I can't get enough of it ! It's all tings related to tea for this week on Dainty Brides & these are so quirky & great gift ideas.What an adorable thought behind these by the fab Todaywasfun. These are available from a number of stockists as the attached link & I think they are really sweet.





Maybe this can be a little treat for the hubby to be ?These could also be a sweet idea for the bridesmaids.Maybe create a bag of ickle extras to leave with them the night before the special day & included could be these adorable finds. Oh, what about if you are having a mellow hen night & make pamper baskets with lots of little details including these , that could also be fab ! Loads of unusual ideas, check out the site for other alternatives. x

Is anyone else really enjoying T.E.A. post week ? I know it's a little off the beaten track of weddings but who blinkin cares ! As long as you like what you see ?! Now yes I am a huge fan of tea as we all must be aware by now but Hubby this is for you !! Don't feel left out young man, see I still think of you. x x


These cutesy cards are  available at etsy & I think they are very quirky indeed. x


Oh & don't forget that I still have to tell you all about the beautiful shop dreamed up by the lovely Beth & Hannah. I have my fingers & toes crossed that this will be ready for you all to see on tomorrows post! As long as I don't get side tracked by all the washing & the tidying that still needs doing round the house. Oooppsss ! hope the hubby will let me off !

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment