Wednesday 23 June 2010

As promised, here is a little bit of cupcake magic for you today.

Now these images below are a late addition to the post as I spotted them earlier today & I couldn't resist sharing them with you guys. How sweet are these !!! The other cupcake post which I mentioned yesterday will now be on another day ! Believe me though it is worth the wait & while I really wanted to post it for all you lovely ladies today, I have a little article to compile, so need a little more time, instead I leave you with these scrumptious finds & stay tuned for more cupcake delights another time !

Slightly of the T.E.A. post week I know, but tomorrows will bring us back on track as this post I plan to share is a close-up of the new cupcake&tea shop dreamed up by the sweet Beth& Hannah of the Spoon full of Sugar company. Just you wait, its a treat & a half!

Anyway back to this beauty.......


Available to buy at the creative home of Folksy. The vision behind these adorable treats is Jo from Cupcakejojo designs, these hand-made accessories created with love by Jo are so very sweet !




Imagine these displayed on your cake table at your wedding reception! Adorable & a huge thumbs up from moi ! x x




Aren't these so pretty. A lot of hard work must go into making these & I really do adore them. Make sure you check out the other designs at Folksy.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for featuring my work!! I am so touched by your lovely comments. It really means an awful lot to me to finally feel someone sees the beauty in them. Thank you!!!!

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're very welcome ! Such imagination & love your designs & will be telling all my friends about it too. keep up the creative dreams. x x

    ReplyDelete