Wednesday 2 June 2010


Evening girlies,

I have just been on twitter doing some of this tweeting business & I came across this gorgeous hand-made vintage jewellery by My Lavaliere at Etsy. Adorable !!! These are my favourite individual designs from a large inspiring collection of treats.

Stuck for a unique & individual bridesmaid gift ? Well these are just perfect !!!




My Lavaliere is inspired by nature & history ! This treat is $21.00 usd



This statement piece is only $21.00 usd. So elegant !




This swallow locket necklace is only $25.00 usd. You really must check this site out. So individual, I adore them all. x


That was supposed to be the last one but then I came across these additional delights !



I found this umbrella necklace really quirky & the flower detail just completes the look. Bargain at $20.00 usd


The sewing Machine necklace is $21.00 usd ! I think this is a must have buy once I return from my holidays ! 






& last but not at all least is this beautiful ivory flower bird necklace & it's only
 $23.00 usd.







No comments:

Post a Comment