Saturday 3 July 2010


Evening all, so to start D.I.Y weekend, I am going to show you a little bit more of the office space! Then next weekend I will begin with a more detailed look at my home-made wedding invites ! The idea is to give you some ickle tips if you are making invites yourself as I learnt a few lessons along the way which will be useful for you girlies to know about.

But for this weekends post a little more about my studio !! Ok, that's just a flash word for my spare bedroom that I use to store all my design junk ! he he 

 M Y  S T U D I O
T . R . E . A . S . U . R . E . S



 I am sure you will have noticed from other posts but I am a big fan of Cath Kidston treats including these adorable & practical trinket tins. I have quite a collection now with a few being bought as wedding or birthday gifts.



These are great for storing all your sewing bits & bobs !

Another tin collection I have had for quite some time are these Betty Boo funky suitcase style storage cases These have all my ribbons & trims details in as I have tons & tons. That's why doing these D.I.Y posts will be so much fun. I have a lot of the materials handy in my studio & so I can try have a mess around and see what happens !


I leave you today with my grey 'Me to You' teddy & pretty 'Dreams' sign ! Who would think I was quite 28years old, my boudoir looks more like a teenagers bedroom than my working studio, who cares ! 

I am a creative gal who's still young at heart !





So make sure you pop back next weekend with a closer look at my home-made
 wedding invites !


Enjoy peeps.
x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment