Friday 2 July 2010

D.I.Y projects I hear you say ?


Are you interested in what’s to come for the weekend ? Well here is a little snippet for you !

Now for me this next feature is a very exciting one as I love all things craft related & so need to put that to use & show you gals some homemade ideas! The plan is that going forward I will attempt to do a few D.I.Y projects for you girlies to enjoy & hopefully re-create yourself ! This does take time though & with that it mind this will be a weekend post, giving myself time on a Saturday or Sunday to develop it further & then posting it in a diary style log for you guys to keep track off ?

What do we think ? This will be a little bit of DIY Heaven !

So for today I leave you with a quick sneak peak of the office, where all the creative magic is going to be happening ! Look at all the literature, oh la la, unfortunately not quite intellectual writing more picture books than history books. Ha x  Did anyone notice the 'Collins dictionary & Thesaurus' above ? Yes, this is a must have for moi as my spelling is a total shocker !

Enjoy your Friday & social evening peeps, let’s hope the weather sorts itself out & is shining bright over the weekend ! yippee. x
& I will see you all at some point over the weekend ! Stay tuned x

No comments:

Post a Comment