Friday 16 July 2010


Happy Friday Girlies !

Dainty B. is trying to get a few DIY posts on here soon & with the weekend around the corner, head back this Sat/ Sun for a closer look at my wedding invites including a few tips on how it can be achieved. But for today I couldn't resist in showing you these gorgeous ickle treats from John Lewis at only £6.00 each. What an adorable gift idea !


East of India do some lovely gifts & I hope to do another post some time soon focusing in on this more. Stay tuned........
 
Do you like today's  post  then ? 

If you do, then keeping checking out Dainty B. as I have some very exciting posts planned for next week ! Is there anything in particular you think I am not covering & want to see more of ? If you like what you see but feel it needs a ickle bit of something else, do drop me a mail & I will see what I can do for future posts!

Dainty B. is at the beginnnig of an exciting journey with lots of creative ideas planned so be patient ........if you like what you see, please tell others & then hopefully over time it will get bigger & better !
Oh & this 'Special Bridesmaid' box is such a lovely extra pressie for any little B'maids you might have on your wedding day.

No comments:

Post a Comment