Wednesday 7 July 2010

                              

It's that time again & as I was a little unwell this time last week you didn't get to see what I had in store for all you girlies. Well going forward Wednesdays will always be a bridal affire, also known as our 'Wedding Wednesdays' & today we are going to have a closer look at some beauiful vintage garters for the big day !

The below collection  are hand-made creations by the super talented gal behind the couture brand FlorrieMitton. Find her current collection on Etsy. These are my favourites of a delicate bunch. 
                           


This is certainly my favourite. The layers of trimmed lace are really pretty & the striking vintage inspired rhinestone piece completes the look !

This particular garter is called ' Romance' I want one ! x 


Just gorgeous fabrics ! Florrie Mitton has designed a range of couture garters & uses such stunning fabrics including : silk satins, chiffons & delicate lace ! Wish I came across this collection before I got married myself. These couture pieces would be a gorgeous gift to yourself to cherish for years to come & include the gift box to store it in! perfect x
                
   

Stunning pieces ! Can't wait to see her next set of designs x

I love the delicate fabrics used & seeing these has inspired me to get making again as I have some gorgeous fabrics like these stored in my bedroom that needs to be put to good use !

Thank you Florrie Mitton x 



No comments:

Post a Comment