Tuesday 27 July 2010


Oh no ! Gutted ! This mini post was supposed to make an appearance on here at 8am this morning but in a tad rush to get to sleep last night I must of pressed the wrong button & so the post wasn't published ! Oh well , what can you do ! So at last here it is !

Just a tiny post for today girlies! The next big treat will be this Wednesday but I couldn't resist in showing you a little graphic development I designed recently. Inspired by 'Alice in Wonderland' I had a little play around with the font & colours is illustrator & tried to keep it quite light & fun ! It's just one of a few graphics I have been working on & while it's only a basic design thought it was a cutie !  

Do you like ?!

Just a little bit of colour to brighten up your day !

This is for my Hubby, who did extremely well at the Tough Guy on Sunday & passed the finish line with no injuries ! yippee x x

No comments:

Post a Comment