Monday 26 July 2010


For today I have decided to put a few words of wisdom on Dainty B, positive meanings to get you thinking at the beginning of this working week. Sometimes we need an ickle boost that can change our mood & attitude for the day ahead.

The wording above is anonymous, but the design & font has been created by moi x

Another little phrase I came across really got me thinking & I thought it was one that might help some of you out there who could currently be on a difficult road.  

‘ I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear’  Nelson Mandela

& lastly a quote taken from my Desiderata -A survival guide for life by Max Ehrmann book :

With all its sham, drudgery & broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world '

So for today girlies look at what beauty surrounds you & take time to think about all your friends & family. Cherish them & let them know you care !! I know this will make you feel good & will also make your loved ones smile ! 

Enjoy your Monday all.

No comments:

Post a Comment