Tuesday 13 July 2010


Ok girlies, exciting news, ASOS has a sale on & it's a biggy !! If you have any events coming up & require outfits, shoes, accessories, beauty products, gifts, you name it Asos covers it. !

Now this isn't quite my 'Anything Goes' post for this week but I was too excited to tell you about  it, as it really is a must for any clothes you need to purchase ! Got that important Honeymoon coming up or what about Bridesmaid dresses ? Something a little on the unique side ? Well Asos has so many brands on there & with a sale like this you need to have a good route !! What I also think is a huge plus with Asos is it's free delivery when you spend over a certain amount & then free returns ! You can't do much better than that ! 

So I have had a quick look myself before & this is my buy of the day ! If I had a beautiful wedding to head to I would be purchasing this Karen Millen stunner .

 This bag is so unique ! I L.O.V.E it !  



So with this ASOS sale really getting me jumping for joy, tomorrow's 'Bridal Affire' post will focus in on some bargain finds for the Bride & her Bridesmaids. Keep watching x x

Oh & don't forget Thursdays 'Anything goes' post as that it a little bit of cutesy. x

No comments:

Post a Comment