Wednesday 5 May 2010

Classic Photography.....

I felt it was only right that I did an ickle post praising David & Jane at
for all that they did on our special day, capturing the day so perfectly.






Choosing the photographer was one of the 1st things I finalised after the venue & date had been pencilled in ! I did my research & looked at several other photographers in the North-West region but after my 1st appointment with David,I knew that their style of work was just what we wanted. I saw such gorgeous imagery as well as final wedding albums , that I left the initial meeting feeling so very excited about what they were going to capture from our big day.

So professional & easy going they really relaxed the wedding party & really did get some beautiful pictures.

This is just a snippet from our big day but I hope you like !


Oh & if you are still looking for that perfect wedding photographer, then you really must visit the below website www.classicphotogallery.co.uk

x x

No comments:

Post a Comment