Tuesday 4 May 2010

Oh what a beautiful day.....

If you are the kinda bride to be that loves all things girlie as well as lots of relaxation, then this hen weekend idea ticks all the boxes but at a reasonable price too.

Please read on.......

I few weeks ago now I went on a fab hen weekend to the below cottages out in the country & the views alone were just stunning ! There were 10+ & the girlies organising it all had booked all 3 cottages available & each one was just stunning !   



We arrived there early evening on the Friday & had full use of all the facilities, so cooked a scrumptious tea & had a good old natter &of course a few drinkies before heading to bed for an earlyish night ( well for some ) ready for the fun packed Saturday the Maid of honor had planned !! 




yep, I know, just gorgeous !!




So where is it  I hear you ask ?  See below link for more details :

So as you can see the accomodation was just brilliant & the family that owned the cottages were just so lovely. Really laid back & always there to help if needed.

It's a must do vacation. I am actually thinking about booking it with the family & the hubby as a long weekend break as it was just fantastic, I can't rate it enough ! It does get booked up pretty quick though so check out all the available dates on the website.

Later in the week I will update you on all the fun activities we did on the Saturday ! It was so much fun !

Ok ....so I have to tell you a little bit about it ......so 3 words : Princess bouncy Castle !!!

I know, more pictures to follow later in the week.
nite nite x

No comments:

Post a Comment