Tuesday 22 June 2010


Oh yes, it's that time again &  I just adore this vintage inspired sign available at notonthehighstreet. by a company called cupcakes. Speaking of cupcakes, oh what a treat I have instore for you tomorrow !! Stay tuned, you are going to just L.o.v.e it. !!

Annnyywwaayyyy, back to this evenings post & I am continuing down the country garden look & when having a warm, mellow cup of tea you gotta have that adorable teapot to go with it !!
Oh my, look what I came across.


Another  notonthehighstreet beauty, this gorgeous tea cup for one is fab, fab, fab !

I know this particular T.e.a post isn't  really wedding related but I suppose if you are planning a country inspired affire like a good friend of mine did recently this might be right up your street ! Of course this is a perfect gift to buy yourself as a cuppa is certainly a good way of calming that Bridzilla side of you back to its normally mellow self !



& of course you can't have a cuppa without a yummy piece of cake ! Look at these fab cake boxes by the very awesome Coxandcox

Cakes & tea, the perfect match ! Just you wait & see what adorable treat I have instore for you tomorrow afternoon !!

I think you will love it !

No comments:

Post a Comment