Wednesday 21 July 2010



 
Good morning peeps ! Ok, I have a special treat in store today & have decided to do two posts on this next feature, giving me time to get all the images ready & also keeping you in suspense for a little longer. he he. x x 

An ickle bit of background :

A while ago now I mentioned going to the beautiful wedding of Beth & Eddie. Yes the adorable Beth who has just recently opened the scrumptious cupcake shop with a her good friend Hannah. A few months ago now I received a beautiful, hand-made invite for the evening reception in a country garden inspired marquee filled with bunting details, paisley & floral overloads & beautiful extra's displayed everywhere for people to see. The attention to detail was amazing!

Now once again my camera was having a bad day & decided to make most of my pictures dull & blurry but I have been able to re-vamp what images did turn out & here is a snippet of what is still to come later today. 

 

I adore Peonies & the flowers Beth had at her wedding were lush ! Really fresh & country inspired ! Beth had a large selection of jars, with single bud flowers, ribbon & trim details. Look at this adorable extra ! Lace detailing around the bottom, cute butterfly treats & floral beading !
 
 Wait & see what else I have to show you ............We have ' Love notes in a bottle, watercans filled with colourful flowers & cupcake overloads ' 
 
 Stay tuned, you are going to love it ......................

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pic! your blog is fab Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tank you Rach ! Beths wedding details were fab, going to try & get a few more pics on here for you to see x

    ReplyDelete