Wednesday 21 July 2010




I'm back at long last with more scrumptious imagery from Beth & Eddie's special day ! Sorry about the ickle delay, I got side-tracked at my local homeware store & the time ran away with me ! I did treat myself ( & hubby of course ) to a new clock for our back room !
Annyyyy-wwwaaayyy  these last few shots are to tide you over till my next post Thursday or Friday dependent on my workload & then before we know it the weekend has arrived & it's more DIY specials for you to view !



So not only did Beth & Eddie have my favourite ' peonies' but they also had beautiful vintage roses as this image below ! x Can you see the coloured water in the bottle to the left ? Beth had mini jars on the tables & some of these were filled with coloured water. Really girlies, every little detail was thought out so well ! A lot of hard work & time went it to it & it really paid off, it looked beautiful x


Now look at these little details ! How sweet ! Beth had a table with a mini branch tree & lots of plain swing tags for people to write little messages on & leave for Beth & Eddie to read through at later date !



Make a Wish !


I do actually have a few more images to show you so will try my best to get more on here asap!

All these intricate details were achieved through hard work & it just shows what personal touches you can add to your special day ! Beths creative streak really did shine through on her wedding day with some amazing details that she made herself ! You are one creative kitten Beth & thumbs up from moi !

Adorable !

Nite all x x

No comments:

Post a Comment